Machine Learning Engineer
In Inference Technologies we apply data science to highly complex processes used to manufacture submicron semiconductor devices. We work with tabular and perceptual data fundamentally driven by laws of physics.
Our mission: AI powered disruption of the semiconductor industry.
What we need from you:
- Strong experience in developing machine learning models (DNNs, CNNs, RNNs, gradient-boosted decision trees).
- Good coding skills in Python / R / Julia.
- Experience with building data and model pipelines using tools such as MLFlow or KubeFlow.
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment.
What we offer:
- Model research and development on our bare metal infrastructure.
- Prague location with the possibility to work remotely with great time flexibility.
- Incentive to spend 20% of working time on your personal development.
- Speak at conferences, write blogs.
- Creative freedom, enjoyable environment and competitive salary.
If you are interested please send us your LinkedIn profile and if applicable include your GitHub, Kaggle or Stack Overflow profiles as well, we are looking forward to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.